In a nutshell Buggy Fit is a workout designed by a mother for mothers and encourages Hamilton based women to get out of the house with their little one(s) and come and exercise in a supportive group environment with other like minded ladies.
Sessions are between 45-50 minutes in duration and every session is different and with an element of FUN! We complete a range of body weight exercises (think squats, push ups, burpees, lunges etc) with cardio type moves (think star jumps, butt kicks, high knees etc). Options are provided to accommodate for all levels of fitness and ability so don’t feel intimidated if you’re new to fitness, have pelvic floor issues or have been away from exercise for a while. Don’t forget we all have to start somewhere!
And.. on the flip side – if you’re a bit of a fitness junkie I provide options that challenge even the strongest and fittest of SUPERMUMS!
At the end of the day the session is about YOU and I want to make sure you get just what you need from it.
Come and join us… and if you don’t feel “GREAT” at the end of your workout I will gladly refund you your session fee!
Kristen’s food for thought for mums…
1. Excuses don’t burn calories…. I don’t find the time to exercise – I make the time to exercise
2. If it came from a plant – eat it. If it was made in a plant – Don’t
3. I will make sweat my best accessory, I will run harder than my mascara, I will never measure my success on a scale, and I will make progress not excuses!
4. You are only one workout away from a good mood – Just do it!
Special for January:
For $50 you can purchase a concession to attend as many Buggy Fit and or Group Fitness sessions as you like between 13th Jan and 31st Jan 2014.
- Offer valid to new members only.
- There are up to 11 sessions that can be attended during this period.
- Usually a 8 session concession is $80 and casual fees are $12.
- The special must be paid for before the 31st December 2013.