AppleCheeks Cloth Nappies popularity in New Zealand is growing and are available exclusively from Nappy Heaven. A simple pocket nappy system, with a twist! Available in a range of stunning colours and distinctive prints, with regular seasonal releases and limited editions – this brand is always fresh!
RRP $36.50 for an AppleCheeks Little Bundle (Envelope Cover and Bamboo Trifold Insert)
Click here to shop at Nappy Heaven.
Features of AppleCheeks:
- An outer layer of breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL), sewn to a butter soft microfleece inner layer, so that only the softest of soft touches your baby’s delicate skin.
- Snug, durable elastic at both the waist and legs for a gentle and secure fit.
- Two rows of easy-to-adjust snaps, allowing for a proper fit at the legs and the waist.
- A handy envelope opening, wide enough for daddy’s hands, which allows for the option of placing the absorbent inner between the fleece and the waterproof outer layer if so desired.
- A more generous and longer lasting fit than other similar styles on the market. Size 1 fits from 3.2kg-9kg (7–20lbs), and Size 2 fits from 8.2kg-18kg (18–40lbs). All weight ranges are approximate.
- The ultimate cloth nappy solution! AppleCheeks covers feature a unique envelope design, similar to a pocket nappy, but with NO NEED TO UNSTUFF. The absorbent inserts come right out in the wash!
Check out Nappy Heaven for a huge range of cloth nappy options, great customer service and years (and years!) of cloth nappy experience.
Special Offer on product promoted 15% OFF AppleCheeks during Cloth Nappy Week! SHOP NOW
Kate The Nappy Lady, together with all her wonderful sponsors, bring you Cloth Nappy Week 2015! A week full of fun and fabulous events dedicated to educating and celebrating the benefits of stylish, eco-friendly cloth nappies and sustainable parenting in New Zealand.
Events for Cloth Nappy Week start 25th April to 9th May 2015 with The Nappy lady WasteFree Parenting Workshops happening throughout the country. To learn more visit Cloth Nappy Week website here.
P.S. Did you enjoy our cloth nappy week 2015 article? Click the share buttons below to share it!