Bliss Balls are a great healthy snack but you can easily add a few extra goodies to make them a special Christmas treat. Try this Christmas Bliss ball recipe to get you in the festive mood.
- 1 cup of raw cashews or almonds
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (for rolling)
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon dried cranberries
- Mix the nuts in your food processor.
- Add in the dates and cranberries then mix well.
- Add the cocoa and pinch of salt.
- Stir through the shredded coconut and chocolate chips
- Add the water – you may need more or less depending on the consistency. The balls need to stick together, but still be able to be rolled.
- Roll into balls with the palm of your hands and roll in the desiccated coconut
Store in the fridge. Package in Christmas Coloured cellophane with ribbon to make great Christmas Gifts.